Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello people

So I cannot wait to finally delete my Myspace, but there are a few things I have to do before I press delete and eliminate a portion of my life. I feel like I owe Myspace a explination its like we are breaking up. Breaking up is so hard to do. I need to gather my stuff, meaning my pictures. I just need a clean break, nothing personal.

I love to Twitter. It is fast, easy, and interesting.

So there are like a handful of people at my work that are on Prozac and other stress medication. I may sound a bit bitchy but since when do I care? Anyway since when has stress been medication worthy? It is stress! You live with it day in and day out and some days are worse than others but as an adult you learn stress managment. You learn to let things go and to eliminate the things that make you so-called "stressed". For instance one girl is on meds because her kids stress her out. Well you idiot for one they are kids. It was your choice to have them and stress and kids go hand in hand. Deal with it. Its called mommy time out. You have a husband and three kids. Tell your husband to watch them for 2 hrs and do something for you. It is not rocket science. One girl was so stressed she got FMLA. Again seriously? I just cannot fathom any of it. I work full time, go to school, take care of 2 kids, a house, bills, and have a husband in Iraq. If anyone should overly stressed its me, but I am not. I have my days when it gets to me but I know my limits and I know when to give myself a time out and just relax. Yes it is few and far between but I am certainly not willing to become the next Britney Spears and shave my head. It is just not happening. That was my argument for the day.

So I got this book called the Love Dare and I also got the Couples devotional Bible. It seems promising and they are both easy readers. My old Bible is just too hard to comprehend. I do not like all the thou, art, and thee. It is too hard to follow. The Love Dare is going to be hard, heck its already proved to be difficult. I failed the first day. It is ok I am fully going to do it today and the day after and so on.

I have a 4.0 this semester so far....go me. Ok I think I am finished talking for now.

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. First of all, I heard someone talking about the Love Dare book today at lunch, and I thought to myself that I wanted to buy it, but I didn't know the name of it, then I saw it mentioned in your book! Cuh-ra-zy! Second, your blogs are my own personal heroin as well. Third, I lovelovelove the breaking up analogy (gathering stuff, like pictures...). I'm going to make a blogger now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete